Maze_Game Maze_Game

Too Easy

too easy plus if u right click then u can move your mouse to the end. needs work

Deep Jungle TD Deep Jungle TD

All right

Too repetetive and bad music that's too quiet so add better music add more enemys
5/10
2/5

How to stop the swine flu How to stop the swine flu

Nice!

Nice building blocks for an amazing game but needs more features, maybe a costom muse of a needel or somthing and maybe add in upgrades. A problem you need to fix for now is when i die the game crash's

Spewer Spewer

Amazing

What a great game but i found a bug in it that if you are puking and get killed the puking sound carrys on so try using a stop all sounds thing or somthing like that but otherwise you guys bib a great job and to anyone reading this review who hasn't played the game yet well start playing. One more problem there aint spewer 2
10/10
5/5

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Good But Bad

I gave it 5/10 and 3/5 because it was fun but for me it was impossible to complete as on the parts with the rails i wouldn't let me jump unless i tapped w (or up) twice and holding the d (or right) key and even if i did that sometimes it still wouldn't let me jump. Please fix this as i want to get the medals and get that satisfaction of completing the game.

Kattot =)

Soul fighters Soul fighters

Great Idear

Great idear but as the previous guy said it needs more work.
Plus add a wider range of music.
Overall its good but lacks some work.

Grid81 Grid81

butifull but hard

a great idear presented well. i like it but if you make a second 1 make it less hard